Wow! I can't believe it! On March 20th Bart and I celebrated our 10th year of being married. That sounds like a lot but as I look back on it all, it doesn't seem like it's been that long. Time is an interesting thing. I am grateful to be married to such a hard working and thoughtful man. Bart is a great husband and wonderful dad!
This is the beautiful bouquet of flowers Bart got for me. If I could only capture the scent too....amazing!
14 years ago

2 comments:
Wow!!! Can it be true that we were roomies almost 14 years ago?? Amazing! So many things I'd like to write that should probably not be let loose for all the cyber-world to see... but suffice it to say 13-14 years is a long time. :) CONGRATS!!
Congrats! Here's to many more good years!
(It seems like such an accomplishment until you hear of couples in the news that celebrated their 83rd!!? Hard to imagine!)
Post a Comment