I looked out the window and what did I see?
Not what I expected Oct. 12th to be!
Fall has brought me such a scary surprise,
Snow falling gently right before my eyes.
I could take a snow ball and throw it far
It still wouldn't make me feel on par.
It was really really so
That white stuff sure was snow
Isn't Minnesota such a wonderful place!?!?

7 comments:
Shhh, don't tell Terry. He likes to use information like this to strengthen his dislike of MN weather. It did snow here on September 29th, but did not stay around like that! Hopefully it will all melt!
Sad you already have snow, but beautiful pictures! Can't wait to show Cambridge what snow is again, I am sure he forgot.
Yuck! You have my pity! Miss you!
So I laughed at your blog and then thought, Ha-ha you have snow already. Then a few days later it snowed here in Boston. It didn't stick but I don't think I'll laugh next time.
AHHH. I have a photo of Summer and Liz making a snow man! Wrong so wrong.
:)
Ande
Snow?! I can't believe it! This could be one of the first moments I do not miss MN. =) No-- I still miss it.
It's pretty but I don't know if I could take it!
Post a Comment