Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas morning

We had a very nice Christmas morning. The kids were very happy with all their gifts. Bart got a Garmin watch he's been wanting for a long time and he surprized me with an iPod touch! I wasn't even wanting one but now I love it! Here are some pictures from Christmas morning. Their new favorite show is Disney's Wizards of Waverly Place. They each got a Wizards of Waverly Place wand. And Kenzie got a Wizards of Waverly Spell Book from Santa.

Bart got a Utah Utes mug.
Ainsley and Kenzie were VERY excited to each get an Our Generation doll.


Above: Grandpa is trying out his new alma mater Snuggie
Below: My mom painted me this picture from a photograph I had taken of an Afican sunset while I was in Namibia.


Bart got the girls a jumpy house. Luckly, it's down in the basement now.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looks like a great Christmas for you guys! Thanks for the legos and the Ticket to Ride game that Mark and I will be trying out tonight! Your girls are so cute in the new Christmas dresses! And now I know someone who actually has a snuggie! Tell me if he uses it a lot because I'm thinking I should get one, but Mark will think I'm a bigger dork than usual.