Yesterday was the 1st day of school and we were all ready for school to start. We all had a really great summer vacation. I planned a lot of fun things for us to do together and we did almost all of them. However, the kids were anxious to see and be with their friends, wear their new school clothes, and have a bit of a break from each other and from mom. I am anxious to get my house back in order (clean it!) and have some time to do things I like to do. Here are my cutie patooties on their 1st day of school.
Kenzie in her 1st day of school outfit.
And she's all ready to go!
Ainsley in her 1st day of school outfit.
And she's all ready to go too!
And ofcourse, here's our cutie Summer who prefered sleeping in than seeing her sisters off at the bus stop. She starts pre-school tomorrow!
14 years ago

2 comments:
Good luck to your girls!! Ainsley looks like she could be a teenager!!!!! How is that possible? And what a cutie Summer is!! All of them are adorable and I hope everything is off to a great start.
Ainsley looks 12!!! Oh my goodness. Cute girls, miss ya
Post a Comment