This is how I remember winters being when I was a kid. Lots and lots of snow. So much snow that we would make tunnels, and forts with a whole stock pile of snowballs waiting to be thrown. I remember snow piles so high we could barely see the houses across the street. I remember the snow being so deep that our moon boots would get stuck. We would try and follow in each other's footprints so we wouldn't end up waist deep.
I've been loving all the snow we've been getting this year. It's so pretty and sparkely when the sun hits the snow. It looks like diamonds have been strewn around. And I love it when the trees look like they have frosting on them.
As we woke up Christmas Eve day the snow was falling again. I went outside and took some pictures of our house in the snow.



1 comment:
Picture perfect!
Post a Comment