Saturday, April 14, 2012

On our Lake

I'm trying to do some catch up posts here because I haven't had time to blog since 2011! Crazy, but true. 

These pictures are from January 10th 2012. We had an incredible unseasonably warm winter this year. we LOVED it! I remember this day so well because the tempatures soard to 50-some degrees that day which is virtually unheard of in the middle of January. As soon as the girls got off the bus from school we took a walk on our lake. Yup, you heard me....ON our lake. We stayed close to the shore but it was fun for us to be on the ice and not be bitter cold.



 Cool leaf frozen in the ice and a cool bubble in the ice.

 Typical day on our lake.  Even when it's bitter cold out there are always ice-fishermen out there.  This winter brought even more because of the mild temps.
Can you tell what's in the ice???  Look closely...someone drilled I "heart"U! into the ice. 

No comments: