Friday, June 13, 2008

School's Out!

Ainsley had her last day of school yesterday. Summer vacation started officially today with Ains and Kenz fighting over who got their privacy in the bathroom and who gave who a mean look. In the meantime Summer is downstairs on the kitchen counter playing in the sink and sitting in a giant puddle of water she created. I decided on the spot to make a motto for this summer. It is to "Be Nice". I've already reminded them of it about 20 X's today. I am either hopefully optimistic or deliriously optimistic that it is going to work.

Now, back to Ainsley...she did an amazing job in 1st grade. She LOVES to read, her writing improved tremendously and her teacher loved her positive attitude and her enthusiasm for learning. Even the lunch ladies said they just couldn't resist her big blue eyes and what a joy she was to be around. So we are all proud of her hard work and joyous attitude. Here are 2 pictures of Ainsley one from her 1st day of school and one from her last day of school.Sept. 2007
June 2008

No comments: