The other day I was getting Summer out of the van to run a quick errand and she said to me, "I want to walk in the street and be DAGEROUS!"
And when ever she wants to cut something she asks for a sharp knife.
And when ever she wants to cut something she asks for a sharp knife.

2 comments:
I have a testimony of this 'dangerous' behavior. One day when Summer was at our house she needed to cut a piece of paper and said, 'I need a sharp knife'. Hello! She kind of gave me a wicked laugh when I said, 'No summer you can only have scissors'
Watch out America!
:)
Ande
p.s. As a further testimony I also witnessed her beating poor Ethan sensless one time... Hee HEe! m That kid did nothing to bring on that type of 'dangerous' beating!
I too have experienced Summer's "dangerous" side. She beat me up one day for trying to put her socks on. :)
Don't worry though Loni, I have one just like her at home. I swear sometimes when she looks at me she is plotting my demise!
Post a Comment