Friday, March 20, 2009

I just might be crazy...


I signed up for my 1st 5K. It's only 3.2 miles, but I haven't been running in a LONG time and I've NEVER run a race before. So I am anxious, a little nervous but optimistically positive about it! Wish me luck!

P.S. Bart is running his 2nd 1/2 marathon the next day. And I am happy with my little 5K!

4 comments:

Andi said...

You'll be great! Just pace yourself and compete with yourself not everyone else.

Your house will be beautiful! I love the drawing.

The Rice Family said...

I am so excited for you. You'll do great.

Jodi said...

Go Loni!!!!! You are going to rock the race! Good for you!

Amott Family said...

Loni-
I can't believe you signed up for a 5K. What kind of friends would influence you to put your life in danger like that.
:)
Ande
p.s. No worries. I will bring Lizzie's little harnass and drag you to the finish....or you can drag me????
p.s.s. Next year...the marathon.