My mom and her husband Charles came to town from Washington this past week.
I'm so glad I did it. 

"Oh no...Summer just got eaten by a...great white shark, great white shark swimming in the waaater....."
The new Seahorse exhibit is pretty cool. I love these Seadragons. Who else has thingies growing out of their heads that look exactly like seaweed? It's amazing. They get a WOW out of me everytime I see them.
nnnnnnn
Next we took them on a hike along the bluffs of the Mississippi River at Spring Lake Park Reserve.
It was gorgeous and it was right about here we saw a bald eagle fly by really close.
nnnnnnn
Later on that day we took a quick trip to Stillwater. We hopped on a trolly that took us on a really cool tour of the town. We learned lots of history about the city and saw alot of the gorgeous mansions.
Surprisingly, the kids did great on the 45 minute trolly tour. Maybe that's because there was a trip to Teddy Bear Park looming over their heads... They earned it and had a great time. I have to admit I was glad they earned it because that park is so cool!

nnnnnnn
Lastly we went to the Minnesota zoo (another great place to have a membership!) and the butterfly garden. The animals were especially active today. It was great, the bears were playing in the water, the leopard came right up to the glass and the warthogs were extra stinky. 
Summer's favorite was the giraffe. She could've stood there for hours watching that guy eat. And look at that tongue!



Summer's favorite was the giraffe. She could've stood there for hours watching that guy eat. And look at that tongue!



We all had a really great time. Thanks for coming!

3 comments:
That's funny, I am behind on posting and we went to Underwater Adventure and Teddy Bear park too. :)
Looks like you guys had a great week. I've never been to Teddy Bear park. Are the rock formations at the park? Fun!
WOW! You guys did a ton of stuff. The photos are fantabulous. You have a great camara...and a photogenic family!
:)
Ande
Post a Comment