Well, it's not really just ours...but we live just across the street from it. It's Cobblestone Lake and it's a little over a mile around it. I'm really beginning to love this lake and the path around it. We have gone around it many, many times now since we've lived here. We've walked, scootered, ran, and biked, around it. It is so pretty and just a little slice of nature right in the middle of the 'burbs.
Yesterday the girls and I went on a milkweed search around the lake so we could feed our new catapillar. We finally found it over 3/4 of the way around. Now, we know which way to go next time! I took my camara with on our jaunt around the lake and here are some of the pictures.
Yesterday the girls and I went on a milkweed search around the lake so we could feed our new catapillar. We finally found it over 3/4 of the way around. Now, we know which way to go next time! I took my camara with on our jaunt around the lake and here are some of the pictures.



2 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Your girls are so cute! What a fun thing to have a lake in your back yard - water is so relaxing. Looks like you are having a good summer with lots of visits and outings!
It is beautiful! Almost makes me wish I lived somewhere colder... almost.
Post a Comment