I feel like I've been quite a slacker in the blogging world lately. I think my creativity has been zapped out of my brain because I just can't think of anything to blog about lately. So, here is my fall back post. The much anticipated and much awaited for (drum roll please) dadaddaddda ......pregnancy photos!! Yay! I know you are all super excited and can't wait to scroll down to see the fabulous pictures and be done reading my mindless ramblings.
Let me explain first....NO this is NOT an announcement! Far from it. This is for my friends ...Rochelle, Mindy, Tamara etc. and who ever else I've only known in the past 3 years who have never seen yours truely prego. I know you all WANT to see me prego in real life and I know Ande prays for it nightly but it is really just not going to happen and you're all just going to have to be happy with feasting your eyes upon the following pictures.
This 1st picture is of me shortly before I had Ainsley so April 2001.


9 comments:
YAY!! What a cute preggers woman! Are ya sure you don't want to do it again?
Loni! You caught me by surprise for a minute. First, I thought (because I was thinking current happenings) wait, whose blog is this. And then I kept reading. You are so cute!!!
You hardly look pregnant at all with Ainsley! And Bart looks so young there!
Awesome! I know logically that you were at one time pregnant, but it's nice to see some photographic evidence!
I remember that belly with summer! Hehehehehee!
You look SO cute!!!!
You are a very brave woman to show your pregnancy photos. I was hoping not to see any of mine again, but was browsing through photos and saw one of my ankles. . oh the pain and agony!
I'll keep praying for little Grant to come! Maybe I should fast too??
I don't remember you pregnant with Summer?? I need to see it again!
Hee Hee. Until then I will try to not share stories of James throwing up or hitting everyone!
Loni, you look as big as I did in that second picture when I was prego with you at 9 lbs 3 0z Love Mom
Post a Comment