I've had a Silhouette craft cutting maching for about 3 years now. I am just now getting myself out of a crafting slump that I've coincidently been in for about the past 3 years now. This cutting machine has been my new best friend and it feels like Christmas all over again when I learn something new I can do with it.
My latest facination has been with vinyl. I've done a couple of small vinyl projects like Chirstmas ornaments, some cute jars for my friends and I helped one friend finish up her Family Home Evening board. Tonight I did my first on-the-wall vinyl project. Here it is....
What do you think?
It's one of my favorite scriptures Matt. 6:21.
My girls are such a treasure to me and my heart is so often overflowing with love for them. I get impatient and frustrated with them alot but I'm really working on showing my love for them more and being kinder to them. Maybe this reminder will help :)

6 comments:
Looks great, I think I too need that reminder. Great Job :)
I love it!
I think it's cute! And you were cute preggo!
We were just talking about you (all good, of course :)) the other night because we had our good friend's, the Lotti's over. Heather (your former roommate) is a dear friend of mine. Made the world seem so small to think Tate and her paths just barely missed at BYU!
That turned out really cute, great job and great idea!
It looks great! But where is Bart? I think you need a nice frilly frame with your treasured hubby.
That is one of my favorites too! Your vinyl cuts & projects look great! You are crafty, Loni!
Post a Comment