Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Utah

We went to Utah over President's day weekend. We went to a U of U gymnastics meet, went ice-skating at the Olympic oval, Bart went to U of U basketball game with his brothers and we hung out with family the whole time. It was really alot of fun. I had a blast and I'm so grateful for the awesome family I married into. Here are some fun pictures from the trip.Bart and the kids with his brother Brian who unfortunately couldn't skate due to his broken foot.











Cicely & Summer

Amber, Aubrey, Ains & Kenz




Sister-in-laws Amy & Lisa with cutie James.




Brynn, Kenz & Kiersten



Grandma Sue & Kemry



Me & my sister-in-law Nat.
Gross! She really licked me!


Thanks Davis Family for a much needed vacation!

(I'm sorry I didn't take pictures of everybody. There are lots of wonderful family members not represented here.)

No comments: