Don't worry folks... this is not turning into a craft blog. I am far too uncrafty for that. I would however like to share with you my latest vinyl project. I love this quote by Henry Ford and I often say it to my kids when they are at the piano telling, crying, whining or screaming at me that they just can't do it! And I tell them, you're right! You will never be able to do it if you think you can't.
The ironic thing is, is that I had just about convinced myself that I didn't know how make this tile. I seriously almost gave up. But I thought how could I tell my kids they can do anything they put their minds to but turn around and give up on something I wanted to accomplish.
Now, this tile has an added meaning for me too that I will take to heart.

1 comment:
That is so cool Loni. What a wonderful mom you are!
Post a Comment