Friday, March 19, 2010

More in love

Okay, so maybe I should use that title for my 12th anniversary which happens to be tomorrow...but, I'm going to use it today to describe my Silhouette Machine.


I'm sure I've expressed my love of it before. I use it for scrapping, giftbags, vinyling on the walls, tiles, glass and NOW I can use it to make tee-shirts or bags, or pillows or whatever! The possibities are ENDLESS!


They just came out with this new heat transfer material that you use with your Silhouette machine. I ordered just two colors to try it out with first (pink & red). And I got one in smooth texture and one that is flocked (kinda soft to the touch and thicker.)

I got the shapes and words from the Silhouette online store and viola... here is what I created yesterday.





Cute models. They were each so excited to wear them today.


3 comments:

Tanya said...

I love those t-shirts. I see Christmas gifts written all over them.

Andi said...

Loved your opening line...

And those shirts turned out really cute!

Lisa said...

cute shirts! I didn't know you could do that! Love the black and white pics too!