Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ainsley's birthday

I have a 9 year old now. How did that happen? Amazing what can happen in a decade. 10 years ago I was living in a small student housing apartment complex, working as a travel agent and had 0 kids. Now, I'm in my 2nd home, I don't get paid for my job (well, not monetarely, only in eternal blessings)and I have THREE kids - the oldest one is 9!


Which brings me back to the reason on this blog post....Ainsley. I love this gal. She is such a hoot, so beautiful, talented and fun to be with. She loves to sing, has a wonderful imagination, loves Tink and all her fairy friends, loves to read and is a fabulous older sister to Kenz & Summy.

We let Ainsley invite 3 friends out to dinner this year to celebrate her birthday. She had a lot of fun. And so did her friends. (Do kids get louder as they get older??) She had a hard time just picking 3 friends. She is such a social girl and very friendly to everyone so picking three was hard for her. But she did and they were a fun group. Here are some pictures from that night.









1 comment:

Tamara said...

Fun!!! And yes, I do think girls get louder as they get a little older. Your house is going to be VERY loud over the next few years. I might need to send Katie there too!