The girls went all last summer with out a swing set? How did they survive? Well, they did no problem. But Bart and I did still want them to have a swing set in their own backyard. We don't mind them playing at friends houses sometimes but we also feel it's really important to have them in our own yard where we can see what's going on. And to have friends and neighbors feel comfortable and want to be at our house and in our backyard.
So we found this one at Costco and the kids LOVE it. I'm sure it'll get a lot of wear and tear this summer. Bart did an awesome job putting it together by himself. (yes, he's that kind of guy that would rather do things himself than ask for help.) And since he didn't break anything doing it I really don't care.
It was cold and drizzely yesterday but that didn't stop the kids from inviting our neighbors over and playing on the new swingset.
14 years ago

2 comments:
FUN! I totally know what you mean about wanting your kids in your own yard. We had 4 neighbors over after school today to play in our backyard and it makes me happy. :) So when are you inviting us over?
Hooray for a new swingset! It looks awesome and I bet the kids are LOVING it!
Post a Comment