Friday, May 28, 2010

My front door

This is my front door...





This is what I just added to my front door after someone came to my house at 7:45 AM yesterday morning trying to sell me gigantic text books for my kids that would cost me over $500!

I like my front door. My builder wanted to add transem windows on both sides of the door. I took them out of the plan because I don't want people to see me inside my house. If I don't want to open the door for someone I shouldn't have to. I have been known to tell the kids to be quiet and don't answer the door while some stranger is knocking at it. It's MY house! I do not need people intruding into my personal space. Especially, at 7:45 AM when I'm still in my p.j's or at dinner time or right before I'm ready to leave or anytime!

Do you get my drift?

However, my friends are always welcome!!!

No comments: