I do big fun birthday parties for the kids up until age 8, then I tell them they can invite 2 or 3 friends out to a restaurant of their choice and that will be in place of a party. Well....of course Kenzie picked Chuck-e-Cheese. The kids LOVE that place (Bart and I despise that place). I let her pick that place this year and I'm crossing my fingers she'll pick a different place next year.
I love my sweet Mackenzie. She is super exuberant and full of energy when she is around her friends and family. And can be sweet, demure and shy around anyone else. She still has an amazingly contagious laugh that I have loved since she giggled her fist laugh. She has spirit and spunk and she adds color to our family dynamic. I think she is a dynamite kid and I'm glad she had fun and felt special on her birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment