It just keeps coming around. Every year May 20th comes again and I turn another year older. 37 this year. Quite a daunting number considering 40 is just around the corner.
Age is such a weird thing to think about. I really can't believe I'm that old. Sometimes I really feel it...like when I sit for too long and my body aches trying to get up again. Other times I just can't believe I could possibly be that old.
Well, regardless I had another birthday and I celebrated it in style with some good friends at one of my favorite restaurants, Bucca di Beppo's.
After our delicious meal we went across the street to see Pirates. It just happened to be opening night and lo and behold there sat Jack Sparrow! Gosh Darn it wasn't the real Jack Sparrow (that would've really made my night). But it was Minnesota Jack Sparrow who did a pretty good impression of him. So we got our pictures taken with him (there was nothing else to do before the movie started) and off we went to see the movie.
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment