On our first full day in Utah we took a drive up Little Cottonwood Canyon up to Albion Basin then hiked up to Cecret Lake. Not all of us were prepared for a hike like that (me) but it was beautiful and the kids enjoyed being in the mountains. I particuarly loved the wild flowers. There are a lot of pictures, but it was so beautiful I could not help myself.
![]() |
| You can just barely see the mamma moose in the above picture and beside her were her babies. It was so cute! |
![]() |
| This pictures makes me want to sing..."The hills are alive, with the sound of music...aaahhhh" |
![]() |
| Same picture edited a bunch of different ways. I can't decide which is my favorite. |
The wild flowers were gorgeous and I could not get enough of them!
























No comments:
Post a Comment