Sunday, August 26, 2012

Utah Trip...Temple Square

Bart's brother Brian works at the church office buildings downtown Salt Lake. We met him for lunch one day and he showed us around the new City Creek mall and other new buildings in the area. After he went back to work we walked around Temple Square, the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and the Conference Center.
This is almost the exact spot Bart proposed to me 15 years earlier.  And now look what has become of that proposal!  My sweet family!

City Creek Mall has lots of cool fountains.




Inside the Tabernacle






I think the Salt Lake Temple is the most beautiful building in the world.  Plus, its where I got married so I have a special love for this building.  It is so magestic and I could not contain myself while I kept snapping shot after beautiful shot of this gorgeous building.







Our tour guide took a picture of us on top of the Conference Center after our tour.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

It looks like your trip was a great success. I love the SLC temple too. You got some gorgeous photos of it! And that hike, holy moley it looks like it was just beautiful.