Bart went to an LDS Dental convention while we were in Utah on BYU campus. I was so excited to be back on campus! I had not been there in 15 years. My mind was flooded with fond memories of my college years. Even though most of the buildings have been renovated, campus still had the same "feel" to it. I wish I couldn't spent more time there.
On our way down to campus we stopped and had lunch with my good friend Jenny Xanthos. We've been friends since Sunbeams. It was so great to see her again. Isn't she beautiful 9 months pregant with her 5th child? Now, little Vincent is born and is a healthy little boy.
![]() |
| These are their cougar faces :) |
I bought us all BYU cougar wear since a couple days before Bart had bought the girls U of U tee-shirts. I had to even the playing field!
A couple days before we went to Provo we drove around a Salt Lake City neighborhood until we finally found the U.












No comments:
Post a Comment