Friday, October 19, 2012

Utah Trip...Pineview Reservoir

Yes, our Utah trip was in August.  Yes, it is October now.  Yes, I finally found some time to update my blog.

We spent the whole day this day hanging out on the beach, swimming, seadooing, and on the boat either knee boarding or tubing. Now, that is my idea of a vacation! It was so beautiful up there with the mountains and the sparkly water. And I love the feel of my feet in the sand!

It was a sunny, fun beach day. I actually never made it on the boat but had a blast scooting around on the seadoo, relaxing on the beach, and swimming. Ainsley, Kenzie & Summer spent lots of time on the boat. I didn't get any pictures of them but Ainsley & Kenzie did knee boarding and tubing.  And Summer went on the tube for her first time ever.


Sue and Big D chilling in the shade.



Ainsley & Garrett


Summer loves playing in the sand and make "snow" angels everywhere...in a pile of leaves, sand, etc.



Ainsley, James, Kenzie


Amber, Summer, Kenzie & Aubrie on the tube.

Aubrie & Ainsley

Kenzie & Kiersten

Summer and James on the boat.



No comments: