How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
Yeah! My first tag.
3 Joys-
1- Obviously~ My hubby and my 3 girls.
2- The warm weather we are starting to have now and all the flowers and buds coming up.
3- Reading a good book.
3 Fears-
1- The circus (especially clowns).
2- Moths and Centipedes. I was always afraid the moths would eat my clothes and they fly at you so haphazardly. And centipedes because they move SO fast and having that many legs is completly unnatural.
3- The wind. When I was a kid I was always so afraid our picnic table was going to blow away. Don't ask me why.
3 Goals-
1- To get through each day.
2- To finish reading the Bible (I just have half of the Old Testament left and just Revelations left of the New Testament! Yeah!)
3- Be in a new home by the end of the year.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections- I don't collect anything but I am obsessive about a lot of things.
1- Crossword puzzles
2- Having all the toys in their correct places. I've let go on the girls room but believe me it hurts me when I look in their baskets and see their fairy dolls mixed up with their High School Musical dolls.
3- When I do find time to scrapbook, I obsess over each page.
3 Random Surprising Facts about ME.
1- Many of you know this...I lived in the bush (the African way of saying the boondocks or the middle-of-nowhere) in Namibia for one month living with a tribe called the Himba and I wrote a 50 page paper on their very native life style.
2- I've been to New Zealand twice.
3- I ate my first PB&J when I was 20 years old.
Now I'm going to tag--Amy Springer, Andi, Tamsen, Tricia and Lisa --you certainly don't have to do this if you've already done it. Everyone else on my blog has been tagged so you guys are the lucky ones!
14 years ago

2 comments:
Thanks Loni! This was fun.
Loni, I'm reading the Bible also this year. I stumbled onto a blog that is reading the Bible chronologically. It is so helpful to have a motivation to read it! Good job!
Post a Comment