Nope, I wasn't on some exotic cool vacation. And I wasn't sick. But I feel like I've been gone for a very long time. We are finally back to cyber world and I am now sitting here up in my bedroom staring at our new giganormous computer screen that Bart had to have. (But I'm backing off on my comments on it 'cuz my good friends told me to let the hubby be excited about his computer stuff). So, I just spent the last hour catching up on everyone's blogs from the past week or so and I am so happy to be back on the blog. What did we ever do before blogs? I know that was only like 3 months ago for me but I really love knowing what's going on in everybodies lives. Oh- that sounded a little peeping tomish to me. Anyway......you all know what I mean!
For those of you that don't know, our laptop died on us. It would have cost us at least $300 to fix it which is half way to a desk top (or so they say if you don't add anything on to it). Bart very excitedly got us a cool new top-o-the-line computer that'll probably be out of date in a few minutes or so. I'm still trying to get used to it. I do miss my laptop, even if it was old and out dated. I miss being able to work on it while laying on the couch, in my bed, at the kitchen table, or even outside while the kids are playing. It'll take me a while to get used to this new desk top and HUGE screen but I'm sure I'll adapt soon enough.
14 years ago

1 comment:
It's so good to have you back!
Post a Comment