Monday, July 7, 2008

Before and After

Handyman Bart took on the task of improving the looks of our kitchen. We've been wanting to do that for a long time and we finally got it done. Bart put in a floating floor and a new chandelier. Here is the before picture of the ugly linoleum and the ugly chandelier....and here is the nice new floor and nice new light. I love it!

He did the entryway too. I didn't get a great shot before he started working on it (just imagine the same ugly white linoleum that was in the kitchen) but here is what it looks like now...

3 comments:

Andi said...

Yeah for being handy!

Amy said...

Wow!! Good job! It looks great!

MBWhite said...

Hi Loni! I missed ya today! Your kitchen looks great. You'll have to tell me how hard it was. I want to do something like that soon at our place.

-Becky