Monday, July 28, 2008

Everybody Loves a Parade!

Every year I look forward to Leprechaun Days! All week long there are fun activities going on throughout Rosemount for kids and adults. On the last day of Leprechaun Days is the parade in the morning then the Mid-Summer faire with a band and Fireworks in the evening. This year the weather was PERFECT! We hung out with good friends and had a great time as usual! "CANDY!!"
Kenzie is very aggressive when it comes to getting candy.
Crunch, the Timberwolves mascot, came to a screeching halt right in front of us, jumped out of his car, ran right up to Kenzie for a high-five. She got scared, came running to me and left him hanging. Not for long though plenty of other kids ran up to him for high-fives. Later, at the faire the kids had a blast listening to The Dweebs.Matthew and firework. He kept wanting to get in the picture!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Looks like you had a great time! I should go with you to a parade some time because I generally dislike them. Maybe it is some repressed bad experience as a child. I do not know. Or maybe I am just horrible. But I try to be a good mom and bring the kids our city parade :)