My awesome, amazing friends Amy and Nick L. invited Bart and I to go see Wicked with them. Last minute her brother couldn't go so we got to see it with them in the 2nd row!! It was so amazing! I absolutely loved it! And a HUGE Thank you to Ande A. for having my kids like the ENTIRE day. What can I say?? I have super-cool friends!
14 years ago


7 comments:
I'm going to see it next summer and I can' wait!I've never seen it before and I've heard nothing but good.
well, I want to hear how you liked it!!!!
I'm so jealous, everyone gets to see Wicked but me.
Wow,awesome AND amazing...don't I feel special! It was a fun night! Thanks for coming with us.
Ohhh! I'm hoping to see Wicked this Spring. I tried reading the book, but it was too crass to finish, I only got through three chapters before I realized my moral compass was going nuts. I've heard the show is completely safe and wonderful though!
I tried to go last night, but didn't get tickets. (I might actually have to pay full price sometime). That is so cool that you went. I am trying to get there!
I am super cool.
Ande A
Post a Comment