They began digging yesterday, Nov. 17th and they were there again this morning working hard doing who knows what. All I know is the process has started and I'm very excited!
Caleb threw something at me and it posted my comment before I was done...
Anyway, what I wrote was that we went to Target yesterday and Emma asked if we could drive by your lot to see if they had started. So we watched some digging too and Caleb would have stayed there all day if I let him.
If you're on this blog then you probably already know me pretty well. Bart and I have been married for 14 years. We have 3 amazing girls. And I am your pretty typical stay-at-home mom. Reading classics, finding new recipes, scrapping (when I have the time) and now blogging are my fave things I like to do in my free time.
7 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for you.
So excited for your new place..and SO excited to get to read the blog! Hooray!!
Yay! Can't wait for all the parties at your new house! Congrats!
Caleb threw something at me and it posted my comment before I was done...
Anyway, what I wrote was that we went to Target yesterday and Emma asked if we could drive by your lot to see if they had started. So we watched some digging too and Caleb would have stayed there all day if I let him.
I am so happy for you two! It's going to be beautiful. Keep us up to date!
Whewhoooo! I can't wait to move into the house with you guys.
:)
Ande
Post a Comment