On Thanksgiving day we went over to the lot to get a close up look at the progress. We have a foundation and next week they are going to start framing. This is a fun but stressful process. My mind is spinning with all the options and things I have to pick out every week for the house. I'm not a designer and I'm afraid I'm choosing crazy things that aren't going to look good once it's all put together. I have a hard time visualizing from little scraps of samples.
On the flip side, I shouldn't complain because in light of this Thanksgiving weekend, I am very grateful that Bart and I have this opportunity to create this house ourselves. We've waited years for the right timing and things seem to be falling into place very neatly around us. We found a great builder who is building us a great house at a great price. We get to stay in our current ward with all of our good friends. We are blessed with a great lot location in a neat neighborhood. I'm looking forward to the trail system around us. And interest rates are falling!
So, here are some pictures of our house from Thanksgiving day.
On the flip side, I shouldn't complain because in light of this Thanksgiving weekend, I am very grateful that Bart and I have this opportunity to create this house ourselves. We've waited years for the right timing and things seem to be falling into place very neatly around us. We found a great builder who is building us a great house at a great price. We get to stay in our current ward with all of our good friends. We are blessed with a great lot location in a neat neighborhood. I'm looking forward to the trail system around us. And interest rates are falling!
So, here are some pictures of our house from Thanksgiving day.





1 comment:
I love looking at our new home. We can't wait to move into the basement!
Ande A
Post a Comment