Monday, December 22, 2008

Dayton's

Yes, I know it's not Dayton's anymore, but anyone that has grown up here in MN still calls it Dayton's. Am I right? I'm right. And anyone that has grown up here in MN has been going to the 8th floor auditorium of Dayton's every year around Christmas time since they were born . Am I right? I'm right.
Here are a couple pictures of this years "A Day in the Life of an Elf."







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will always be Dayton's 8th floor. They used to have the best Santa, in my opinion, until this year when he said YES to Erin's request. Did you have gingerbread cookies at the end?

-Loni said...

Yep, we were going to get 5 (one for each of us) until we saw that they were $2.75 each! So we decided to get 3 and split them. The lady in front of me overheard us and asked if we wanted to go together and get 6 for $11.95 and we each saved a bit of money. They were sooo good!

Cathy said...

We loved the cookie too. I miss Daytons. Wasn't it a great display this year?