The other day Hannah Montana's head fell off. I tried to put it back on but I couldn't because the little rotating part on top of the neck broke off and was rattling around in her head. So Bart tried and he shoved her head on. We all started laughing so hard. Take a look at Hannah Montana now. It's hilarious. I wish I had a before shot but I don't so in case you are not Barbie-wise next to Hannah Montana is another Barbie doll with a normal neck.

14 years ago

2 comments:
I knew I had something in common with Hannah Montana. I got fat too, well at least bigger than I used to be that's for sure. But my head luckily did not fall off. I'm happy no one in my house likes Hannah Montana. She bugs me. And up until recently I was very confused about who she actually was. But my 8-year-old niece straightened me out.
I am laughing out loud!
Ande
Post a Comment