i am so excited for you!! i can't wait to see it when it's all finished! maybe we could go out when jake and i come back in august? are you planning that far ahead?
we will be there over christmas, well, i will, jake has to work the day before and after, so he will be there over new years. we are really excited to see aysia!! and those colors sound great!!! i think i'll live if it isn't brown and purple...maroon will do very nicely (and look way better...)
If you're on this blog then you probably already know me pretty well. Bart and I have been married for 14 years. We have 3 amazing girls. And I am your pretty typical stay-at-home mom. Reading classics, finding new recipes, scrapping (when I have the time) and now blogging are my fave things I like to do in my free time.
6 comments:
How very exciting for you. When do you think you will acturally move in?
Hopefully sometime in April
I can not understand how they can build when it's so cold and snowing!
i am so excited for you!! i can't wait to see it when it's all finished! maybe we could go out when jake and i come back in august? are you planning that far ahead?
we will be there over christmas, well, i will, jake has to work the day before and after, so he will be there over new years. we are really excited to see aysia!! and those colors sound great!!! i think i'll live if it isn't brown and purple...maroon will do very nicely (and look way better...)
see you soon!!!!!
I just drove by your house again! It's looking great. I can't believe the second level has so much done already!
Post a Comment