Thursday, September 10, 2009

School

I'm a little late blogging about this but the kids did start school last Tuesday. Ainsley is in 3rd grade and Kenz is in the 1st grade. Kenzie is at school all day now which is an adjustment for her and they are both attending a new school which has been another big adjustment for all of us. Ainsley seems to be making new friends and getting used to the school pretty quickly. Kenzie is a bit more reserved and is taking a bit more time at it. But she is such a sweet girl that I know soon enough she'll have some good friends and I'm sure she'll get used to the new school soon.




Now I get to be with this crazy little kook all day long. We started an ECFE class today (Early Childhood Family Education) which she calls "school." I'm planning on keeping her pretty busy with playdates because I completely and literally fell asleep the other day playing Polly Pockets and My Little Ponies with her. But she's such a doll and I'm excited to have more one on one time with her!

No comments: