Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This picture makes me laugh

Yesterday Summer wanted me to take a picture of her in her "new skirt".

Ya, it's really just a dish cloth held together with a chip clip.

But what kid can resist getting their picture taken? So, Ains wanted to be in the picture then Kenz saw what we were doing and tried to get herself in the picture. Summer kept running towards me shouting, "Lemme see, Lemme see" before I'd even get a chance to push the button. Here is one of the funnier shots I took and then the final picture that I think actually turned out quite cute.

Click on the above picture to make it bigger...Kenzie's face is hilarious!


Notice Ainsley holding Summer back :)

1 comment:

Sharon P said...

The fair and the trip to the apple orchard looked like a lot of fun. Grandpa Charles & I have a small orchard of our own, 3 apple trees 2peach 2cherry trees and one plumb. We got lots of delicious plumbs and now the apples are getting ripe. I liked your back to School outfits.Keep having fun and love to all.