Yesterday was the last day of school.
Ainsley celebrated her freedom by having her 1st late-over at a neighbor's house (since we don't do sleep-overs). She spent the evening eating pizza and watching back-to-back Tinkerbell movies with her good friend Lilly who lives right behind us. They lasted until 10:20 when Lilly's mom brought Ainsley back because Lilly had fallen asleep. Ainsley, my night owl, could've gone longer but what do you do when your friend has sacked out??
Kenzie, Summer and I watched Kit Kittredge then they got to watch a Barbie movie in their room on sleeping bags with a little TV we brought in for the special occasion. Between movies Summer and Kenzie drew some beautiful pictures of them and me. I'm flattered by the likeness. Summer drew her and me(I'm on the left.) Then Kenzie followed suit with a similar portrait with me on the left again.

1 comment:
Fun start of the summer!
Post a Comment