Whew! I'm done! No more birthday parties to plan until next year! I thought I was being so smart by having my kids in the springtime. But, this once a month thing is wearing me out. Kenzie's birthday is in February, Summer's is in March, Ainsley's is in April, I am in May and Bart is in June. Bart doesn't like a lot of hubub so I won't have to do much for his birthday and I'm STILL hoping for a suprize birthday party (I'm not holding my breath though). So, tell me--is it better to get it all done with at once or is it better to have them spread out throughout the year?
14 years ago

1 comment:
I wouldn't hold my breath either. I think you should just go ahead and put together your own surprise party! Invite yourself to go do something fun!
Post a Comment