Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bragging rights!

[Warning: If you are unfamiliar with Webkinz then this next post won't make much sence, but your welcome to read it anyway!]

It's my blog so I get to brag a bit right? I worked so hard on this Webkinz birthday party for Ainsley. And even though I'm exhausted now, I know she had a blast and I guess that makes it all worth it. So here goes the bragging part...First of all you can't buy Webkinz party supplies or games so I had to get creative with everything. For the games I made 10 Webkinz bingo boards by copying the Webkinz clipart off of their website. And we taped pictures of webkinz on the kids backs and they had to guess which webkinz they had by clues their friends gave them. I had all of Ainsley's friends bring their Webkinz and they hid them around the house and played Hot/Cold. And the last game was doing a gem hunt (Thanks Nat for the idea!) I got a bunch of different colored rocks and stones from Michael's, hid them around the house and they had to find them. They got different kinds of candy for each different kind to gem they found.

Now for the cake....I really was afraid this was going to be a disaster but somehow I pulled it off.
And one last brag... the goodie bags. I decided to use my new QuicKutz Silhouette Machine and make my own bags. I spent 1/2 a day on them and here's how they turned out...

1 comment:

Tricia said...

A Webkinz party--How AWESOME! Very nice job on the cake.