Summer was born on a very special day...the same day as her Grandpa's (March 27th). So this year my dad celebrated his 71st birthday by having a Dora the Explorer Birthday! 

Summer is giving Grandpa his candle to lick off the frosting.
We had some of our very wonderful friends come celebrate with us and go swimming too. It really was a lot of fun!
Summer & Grandpa.
Summer was anxious to get to the swimming part.
Here is Summer with one of her friends in their matching swimming suits.
I KNOW!!! I'm freaking out! But she LOVES it and he catches her everytime!
14 years ago

2 comments:
Oh my goodness he threw her up high!!!
Thanks for inviting us, we had so much fun. :)
Love the Dora cake. I guess Dora is age appropriate for any age?
There is a reason that kids should have a mom and dad. Dad's know how to have fun and push the limits... Tate is definetly the fun parent at our house.
Post a Comment