Thursday, April 24, 2008

14 Things Summer (my 2 yr. old) Loves to do...

14. Blow kisses with her hand and say "mmmpwahhhh"
13. Call herself cute, her clothes cute, her shoes or boots cute, her stuffed animals cute, every puppy she sees cute, the bunnies in our backyard cute, kitties cute...you get the idea.
12. Say no when she really means yes.
11. Wake up completely naked from her naps.
10. Yank out her hair clips the second I put them in.
9. Arch her back and scream REALLY loud when being buckled into her carseat.
8. NEVER sit in the front of a cart. It has to be the back of the cart or walking--and you know how that goes!
7. Wander around the house in the middle of the night to find another bed to sleep in other than her own.
6. Pull out every single baby wipe in the package.
5. Hand me LOTS of toilet paper.
4. Take showers with one of her sisters. It's like saying the word "walk" in front of a dog. We have to spell the word "shower" or she starts stripping right then and there.
3. Wear her Princess dress-jammies all day long. Even over her regular clothes.
2. Say "I wike it, I wike it Mommy, I wike it" over and over again.
Translation: wike = like.
1. Be incredibly adorable, sweet, funny, loveable and a complete and utter joy to our entire family. We love you Summer!

6 comments:

The Rice Family said...

Seriously, when did she get so big!?!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for providing this blog so I can see adorable pictures of three of my granddaughters and one of my beautiful daughters! All four are charmers in their own way.

Grandpa Stew

Tricia said...

She is just too cute! I HATE the arching thing in the carseat. Makes me want to turn around and go back inside the house.

Tamsen said...

Hi Loni! This is Rob commenting via Tamsen...great to hear from you, great blog, super cute girls! Life is good here - you'll be added to the blog reading in our house. Now we can actually keep in touch!

Andi said...

She definetly sounds like she is 2!

Mindy said...

Loni- You've been tagged. Check out my blog for details.
Mindy