Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Amazing Birthday!!

I had a really cool birthday this year. Turning 34 isn't all that bad when you have a wonderful family and fantastic friends to share it with. First off...on my actual b-day (May 20) I met with a big group of my good friends at DQ with all their hubby's and kids. I don't think our kids were quite as wild this time as they were at Rochelle's b-day so that was good. And of course, the Oreo brownie hot fudge Sundae that I splurged on wasn't so bad either! Thanks to everyone that came!
Then if that wasn't good enough my darling husband--who has known for years that I've always wanted a surprize party--pulled one off this year. I knew we were going out to eat at Buca's on Friday night but I thought it was just going to be with Bart and my dad. Instead Bart had arranged 4 close couple friend's of ours to join us. Friends that I love but don't get to see all that often. (Except the Stotts--we see you guys enough!) It was a really great night dining and visiting with everyone. The food was AMAZING! And the friendship I felt even better. And luckily, Jesse didn't eat all the chicken so I got the leftovers and had a great lunch the next day.

I just want to say to all my friends and family: You guys are all amazing and I really had a special birthday that I will always remember. Thank you!

1 comment:

Tamsen said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Loni! Good for Bart for pulling off a surprise party and everything. Thirty-four looks great on you...