Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yellowstone!

Road trip #2 for the Summer--Completed!

We just got back from a Davis Family reunion. We stayed in Island Park, ID for a week during which we spent 2 days in Yellowstone National Park (our family did another day on our way to the reunion), 1/2 day in Teton National Park, a day on the beach and a day to just relax and catch up with the family. The cousins (all 16 of them) had a BLAST playing together.Before we went home Bart and I met up with some good friends of ours from Dental School. It was great spending some time with them too. It is great to have such good friends and family. Even if they all live so far away!! (I know, I know, you all think WE are the ones that live so far away!) Now, if I could only figure out how to do a slide show I will post the rest of our Yellowstone vacation pictures.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Aren't vacations the best! Just go to slide.com and follow their instructions. Super easy. I want to see the pictures : )

-Loni said...

Thanks Cathy! I did my first slide show yay!