Today was Kenzie's first official day of Kindergarten. Yesterday she and I went together for an hour and today she got on the bus with Ainsley and had a wonderful 1st day all on her own. I'm so proud of her and her bravery. Mackenzie has always been the quiet girl in the crowd and one that likes to stick close to mom. So this is a huge accomplishment for her and we are all so excited for her and this new chapter in her life.

Yesterday when I went to school with Kenzie.
Ains and Kenz standing in line this morning at the bus stop.

This afternoon, after a great 1st day of school.
And here is my 2nd grader that didn't want me taking pictures of her at the bus stop yesterday but at least I got this one shot.

I Love first day of school outfits!

No comments:
Post a Comment