Friday, September 5, 2008

A new love..

My kids have found a new love...
Grandpa brought these over one evening for a treat and now the girls are hooked! Summer set the table earlier this week for her very first time. She did such a great job, I was so proud of her, and I didn't even notice until I sat down to eat that every place setting had a Swiss Roll at it!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

That is my kind of place setting. Watch out Martha Stewart!

Amott Family said...

The other night Mckenzie told me you had swiss rolls but you kept them hidden and now I know why!
I love that Little Debbie. She's a genius.
:) Ande

Andi said...

I'm sorry I cannot vote because I've never eaten Little Debbie stuff. But, those swiss rolls sure look good!

-Loni said...

Andi- Girl, you are missing out!

Amy said...

That was a hard vote.

I love Star Crunch and they didn't get one vote. So sad.

Nutty bars... Yum.

All the Holiday Treats... Yum.

Did you know the real little Debbie was in the nursing home I worked for in Seattle? Not while I was there of course - but still. Cool huh? A little closer to that sugary goodness.

Remember how we used to love those Hostess fruit pies? Sick. They had like 40 grams of fat in each one! Sick.

-Loni said...

Amy S- How do you know every one on the planet???