Friday, September 12, 2008

No Blog Stalkers Allowed

Just to let everyone know I'm about to go private. I'm going to try and do it this weekend. So be looking for your invitation. I hope this won't deter anyone from visiting my blog. If you're already a blogger then you know it won't make much difference at all. If you don't currently blog or have your own google account then all it means is that you have to create a user name and password to use each time you want to see our blog. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy! If you don't think I have your email or if you have any questions please comment or email me. Thanks!!

7 comments:

Jake and Chelsea said...

how come everyone is switching to private? is there something i don't know?

Des said...

Hey, we'd love to be on your list!

desdana@gmail.com

Going private is probably one of the smartest things to do to protect your family (besides not blogging:)
There are serious freaks out there!

Nancy said...

Yes, you must include me on your list! and I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It's still coming along, I barely figured out how to post pictures and music in the last couple of days.

Nancy said...

Oh yeah, and anyone who wants can post a link. s'all good!

Jake and Chelsea said...

my email address is hinck016@umn.edu

Melissa and Company said...

Thanks for the invite! We'll look forward to more posts.

Jake and Chelsea said...

about going private:

yeah, jake said the same thing. he was totally anti-internet after that meeting, but has since loosened up. i was thinking about getting all my information off, but then that ensign came out about using the internet to tell people about the church, and i figured, if people can't see my things, how will they know? so i think both options are good. president payne won't steer you wrong. i think it's just a personal choice, like everything else is!

and don't even get me started about oprah...

we miss you guys!!!!