I am totally homesick for Minnesota now. The mountains here are orange red, which is just breathtaking. But, oh, I miss all the trees thick with beautiful fall colors. All of Minnesota is picturesque in the fall!
If you're on this blog then you probably already know me pretty well. Bart and I have been married for 14 years. We have 3 amazing girls. And I am your pretty typical stay-at-home mom. Reading classics, finding new recipes, scrapping (when I have the time) and now blogging are my fave things I like to do in my free time.
6 comments:
Hi Loni, this is Bart's cousin Maryann. Your girls are so cute!!
So beautiful! Great pictures.
I am totally homesick for Minnesota now. The mountains here are orange red, which is just breathtaking. But, oh, I miss all the trees thick with beautiful fall colors. All of Minnesota is picturesque in the fall!
I love those leaves! Beautiful colors!
okay so your kids was so much cuter in the leaves than mine! Sooo cute!
:)
Ande
Wow! Those pictures are fantastic! Your girls are so so gorgeous -- and how I love the midwest! Trees are not undervalued in my life! I miss you!
Post a Comment