Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween! or Let the Sugar-High Begin!!

The kids got to dress up twice and get candy twice. Oh, what joy! Thursday night was Trunk-or-Treating at church and Friday night was, of course, Trick-or-Treating around the neighborhood. Ainsley was a mean-but-kind-of-nice witch or was it a nice-but-kind-of-mean witch? I don't know, either way she was a way cool looking witch. Kenzie was a black cat--she even got to wear her costume to school today. And little Miss Summer was an adorable elephant. She caught on pretty darn quick to this whole trick-or-treating business.





3 comments:

Tanya said...

Great costumes! The green makeup really completes the witch costume. I especially love the way the kids posed. They're naturals.

Amott Family said...

so cute! I love all the costumes. Ainsley was spooky! The cat purrfect.... elephant was adorable!
:)
Ande

Tamara said...

I'm finally checking blogs and catching up! Your girls look AWESOME!! What cuties. You do such a great job getting adorable costumes for all of them!