Friday, February 20, 2009

House update

Here is the latest on the house. First coat of interior paint is on the walls. The vinyl flooring and wood flooring is in (but covered up so you can't see it too well in the pictures). Most of the cabinets are in. They are installing interior doors and trim around door frames and windows. And they started installing siding on the front of the house.

Above picture: kid's bathroom cabinets

Picture below: Main floor bathroom cabinet

Kitchen from 2 different angles

Picture above: Master Bath cabinets

Picture below: Master bedroom doors from hallway
Kid's room

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Tamara said...

Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning...I could go on and on! I LOVE The dark cabinets in the downstairs bathroom and the white cabinets in the kitchen! LOVE IT!

Lisa said...

I cannot believe how fast your house sold - yea for you guys!! I cannot believe how fast your house is being built!! It looks great! Is your Dad selling his condo as well?

Holly said...

It looks so great! And it's going so fast. Just a few more weeks 'til we'll all want to spend our days at YOUR house.